Varu by Atmosphere Maldives 5 Night Honeymoon Package
On sale until 31 December 2019
LAUNCH OFFER – BRAND NEW 5 STAR RESORT OPENING 17 OCTOBER 2019!
Located on the North-Western edge of Malé Atoll – just 40-minutes by speedboat from Malé International airport, the BRAND-NEW island resort VARU by Atmosphere reflects the authentic local heritage and culture of the Maldives. Signature Maldivian-style design elements accentuate the look and style of the property. The Maldivian term ‘Varu’ implies meanings of strength, resilience and life in abundance.
This latest addition to the Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts portfolio that is set to open on 1 October 2019 and will provide guests with a naturally Maldivian experience like never before. All guests will be on the VARU Plan – the resort’s signature All Inclusive holiday plan – offering an array of food and beverage options, in-villa services and amenities, exotic activities, spa services and more!
Ask us for pricing for airfares from other departure locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares to the Maldives with Singapore Airlines
- Return speedboat transfer to/from the resort
- 5 Nights at Varu by Atmosphere Maldives in your choice of room type
- All Inclusive ‘Varu Plan’. Includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at Lime & Chili (all day dining venue) – combination of sumptuous buffets, live cooking stations, theme nights and grill
- Selection of snacks daily from 4-6pm at Bay Rouge (main pool bar)
- Premium brands of spirits, beer and wines at Bay Rouge, Lime & Chili, Charcoal (beach grill), Nu (Mediterranean seafood) and Kaage (Maldivian)
- Unlimited cocktails and mocktails, signature drinks, seasonal fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, mineral water, selection of tea and coffee available from the VARU Plan Cocktails, Spirits and Beer Menu
- Wide selection of premium wines from around the world and bubbles from the VARU Plan Wines and Bubbles Menu
- In villa minibar stocked with beer, wines, soft drinks and selection of snacks – replenished twice daily
- 20% Discount on first two regular dives per guest (guest must hold a PADI certified certificate, discounts applicable on dive only)
- Complimentary selection of non-motorized water sports (windsurf board and sail, catamaran, canoe, stand-up paddle board) during stay. Guest must pass catamaran and windsurfing competence check
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment for each guest for duration of stay
- Unlimited snorkeling excursions during stay with two snorkeling excursions conducted per day to nearby sites
- Access to the Sports & Recreation Centre; fully equipped gymnasium, outdoor and indoor recreational activities, flood-lit tennis court, badminton, beach volleyball
- An array of daily organized activities for children and young adults at One The Move Kids Club
- Various other activities on a weekly and seasonal basis
- One sunset fishing trip per stay (for stays of 4 or more nights)
- One complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of excursions per stay
- Two meals per 5 night stay at one of the three speciality restaurants – Kaage, Nu or Charcoal. Available upon pre-booking for lunch or dinner inclusive of beverages from the VARU Plan All-Inclusive menu
- One 45 minute Spa treatment per person per 5 night stay. Additional treatments for stays over 7 nights.
- Romantically shaped bed decoration once per stay
- Romantic candle-lit dinner once during stay
- One honeymoon cake
- Romantic turn-down service – aromatic bubble bath once per stay
- Honeymoon momento as a parting honeymoon gift.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and include return economy airfares ex Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne with Singapore Airlines ‘N’ class, including taxes and fuel surcharges. Stopovers in Singapore are permitted in both directions, however additional airfare taxes will apply. On sale until 31 Oct 19. All prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Based on earlybird special offer that must be booked at least 90 days prior to arrival. ^Honeymoon bonuses subject to change and at the discretion of the hotel. Resort requires a valid wedding certificate dated no more than 12 months prior to arrival for honeymoon benefits to apply. Cancellation and change fees apply. Other conditions apply – ask for details. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.